Paul, Taft could dominate the West
Readers may think ESPN has an East Coast bias, but when it comes to the NCAA Tournament, we think that for the fourth straight year the NCAA has packed much of the potential NBA talent in the elusive West region, or, as they're calling it this year, the Albuquerque bracket.
This year you can check out the only consensus anything in the draft, Chris Paul, or see a pretty impressive group of small forwards and guards whom NBA scouts are in love with. Even the lower seeds have players NBA scouts are keeping their eyes on.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Wake Forest Demon Deacons Basketball Practice Black Performance T-Shirt