Paul, Taft could dominate the West
Readers may think ESPN has an East Coast bias, but when it comes to the NCAA Tournament, we think that for the fourth straight year the NCAA has packed much of the potential NBA talent in the elusive West region, or, as they're calling it this year, the Albuquerque bracket.
This year you can check out the only consensus anything in the draft, Chris Paul, or see a pretty impressive group of small forwards and guards whom NBA scouts are in love with. Even the lower seeds have players NBA scouts are keeping their eyes on.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant sprains ankle in career-best first half
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Curry rallies Warriors to win over Thunder
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- KD's Night Cut Short In Loss
- KD hurts ankle