Paul, Taft could dominate the West
Readers may think ESPN has an East Coast bias, but when it comes to the NCAA Tournament, we think that for the fourth straight year the NCAA has packed much of the potential NBA talent in the elusive West region, or, as they're calling it this year, the Albuquerque bracket.
This year you can check out the only consensus anything in the draft, Chris Paul, or see a pretty impressive group of small forwards and guards whom NBA scouts are in love with. Even the lower seeds have players NBA scouts are keeping their eyes on.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- Clips CEO: Doc wants out if Sterling stays
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- Sterling sues NBA, wife, others for damages
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Baden Pitt Panthers Two-Tone Full-Size Basketball