What happens this summer in the NBA?
What has gone down in the past few weeks will have ramifications not only on the playoff race but also on what's shaping up to be one of the busiest offseasons in NBA history.
With recent revelations about the new collective bargaining agreement, a looming age limit and a plethora of players heading into free agency, the landscape of the NBA should be in for a seismic shift.
Now that the trade deadline hangover has subsided, Insider breaks down what it all means and how it should affect a number of teams' plans for this summer.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Jackson calls Knicks 'not ready for showtime'
- Lakers expect Randle to miss rest of season
- Gasol, Bulls blow out Knicks in Rose's return
- Blazers rally in fourth, beat depleted Thunder
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- All The Buzz
- Fresh off agreeing to an extension, a sleep-deprived Kemba Walker played the hero -- twice -- for the Hornets.