Don't unpack Kidd's bags just yet
"Jason's happy about the move and wants to see how this plays out," one source close to Kidd told Insider.
However, another source told Insider that Kidd still doesn't believe the Nets have done enough to make up for the loss of Kenyon Martin. "They didn't really need Vince Carter; what they needed was another Kenyon Martin. If they don't find a way to get a guy like that, I think it's fair to say that Kidd will renew the pressure on the Nets to get him out of there."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers 'must play D'
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Atlanta Hawks Desktop Photo Mint