Don't unpack Kidd's bags just yet
"Jason's happy about the move and wants to see how this plays out," one source close to Kidd told Insider.
However, another source told Insider that Kidd still doesn't believe the Nets have done enough to make up for the loss of Kenyon Martin. "They didn't really need Vince Carter; what they needed was another Kenyon Martin. If they don't find a way to get a guy like that, I think it's fair to say that Kidd will renew the pressure on the Nets to get him out of there."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers shake early deficit to turn down Heat
- Kobe leads Lakers with 20, but Suns hold on
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
- Clippers sign veteran F Jackson to contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Brooklyn Nets Brook Lopez Swingman Revolution 30 White Basketball Jersey