With Carter, Nets opt to copy Sonics, Suns
Nets owner Bruce Ratner, on Friday, gave Kidd the most serious indication yet that he's willing to do what is necessary to keep him in New Jersey. The Carter trade proves that Ratner's willing to spend the cash to build a championship contender around Kidd.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA elects 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Brooklyn Nets Stacked Logo Tri-Blend Grey T-Shirt