Juniors getting to the point
However, the rest of the junior class remains surprisingly intact. Four defections this late in the game is rare. Of course, there's a reason.
"That class was pretty top heavy," one NBA scout said. "With the exception of Bosh and Stoudemire, there just weren't a lot of big men. Most of the really talented players left in the class are guards. That's a little disappointing, but there are some talented kids left."
How talented? Only the top three or four kids on the chart project as potential lottery picks, however there's plenty of first-round and second-round talent in this group.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
- Paul: Sitting out possible if Sterling remains
- Cavs still out front in Love talks, sources say
- Harden's 'cornerstones' belief miffs Parsons
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Men's Maryland Terrapins Black #25 Replica Basketball Jersey