Juniors getting to the point
However, the rest of the junior class remains surprisingly intact. Four defections this late in the game is rare. Of course, there's a reason.
"That class was pretty top heavy," one NBA scout said. "With the exception of Bosh and Stoudemire, there just weren't a lot of big men. Most of the really talented players left in the class are guards. That's a little disappointing, but there are some talented kids left."
How talented? Only the top three or four kids on the chart project as potential lottery picks, however there's plenty of first-round and second-round talent in this group.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Sources: Clips star Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
- NBPA taps 1st big league female union chief
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Maryland Terrapins Basketball Mat