Trades could help Nuggets, Nets
The good look very good -- the Spurs are dominant; the Suns continue to blow teams out of the water; the Sonics' shots keep falling; the Kings have passed their way to wins in 10 of their last 11.
The bad look very bad -- the Hawks have lost nine straight; the Hornets look like a CBA team, with both Baron Davis and Jamaal Magloire out; the Warriors' four wins have come against the lowly Hornets, Bulls, Bobcats and a depleted Pacers team; there continues to be more Baby than Bull in Chicago.
Still interesting, though, is the upside. The next few weeks could bring about big things for several teams on the bubble.
It's time for another Monday edition of the Good, the Bad and the Upside -- with the Upside leading off for the first time.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kings owner: Coach must be 'jazz director'
- Bucks' Parker lost for season to torn ACL
- Warriors' streak ends at 16 as Griz too much
- Westbrook, KD fuel OKC's 7th straight victory
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Warriors' Run Ends At 16
- In a battle of the NBA's best, Memphis put an end to Golden State's franchise-best win streak.