One crazy night in the NBA
A labor war is looming. Owners are claiming poverty. Commissioner David Stern is vowing to rid the NBA of deadbeat contracts.
So what happens Monday, the last day for NBA teams to work out extensions with players who began their rookie year in 2001?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
- Harden's 'cornerstones' belief miffs Parsons
- Lin joins Lakers, says 'Linsanity' part of past
- Bulls' original $33M Jordan contract on block
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint San Antonio Spurs Tony Parker Panoramic Photo Mint