Is the international game really better?
- Monday, I advocated four steps NBA commissioner David Stern should take in response to yet another disappointing performance by Team USA in international competition.
I received hundreds of e-mails from readers in response to the piece over the past 24 hours. On average, about 70 percent of the Insider readers felt that some or all of the changes I talked about needed to happen. However, there were a number of people who sharply disagreed with the assessment that there was anything wrong with the NBA.
Because the topic seems to be a hot one and the league is very, very quiet at the moment, let's dip into the mailbag and hear what folks have to say.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: 'Looks like' Phil will take Knicks' job
- 'Intrigued' Skeeters invite McGrady to camp
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Lawmaker's 'NBA and crime' tweet draws ire
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index