Jazz, Nuggets get an "A" for summer work
- The player movement in the NBA over the past eight weeks has been unprecedented. Ninety players have changed teams. Two of the top-five players in the league -- Shaquille O'Neal and Tracy McGrady -- have been traded. Almost all the top free agents have agreed to lucrative deals. Many of the top ones, including Kenyon Martin and Steve Nash, bolted their home teams for greener grass elsewhere.
For the most part, the smoke has cleared on this NBA offseason, although several teams still are talking trades. Before the summer's over, Ray Allen, Vince Carter and Shawn Marion could be traded, though the chances of it dwindle by the day.
A couple of top free agents are still looking for homes. Erick Dampier is struggling to get the Warriors to OK a sign-and-trade. Numerous teams have made offers, but the Warriors are reluctant to help Damp out unless they get a great offer in return. Darius Miles and Stromile Swift are struggling through the doldrums of restricted free agency. After that group, the pickings are pretty slim. Jon Barry, Toni Kukoc, Rodney White and Keon Clark are the top free agents
Here is Insider's team-by-team take on who has done what, and who has money left to spend.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form
- Clippers rout Lakers by record 48
- LeBron says sleeved jersey partly to blame
- Noah recruits Melo to join Bulls, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index