Isiah on verge of impressive overhaul
What Isiah Thomas wants ... Isiah Thomas gets.
With his owner writing blank checks and his town seemingly the No. 1 free-agent destination in the NBA, the Knicks' president seems to be on the verge of doing the impossible completely rebuilding the cellar-dwelling New York Knicks in less than a year. Thomas has actively pursued free agents Jamal Crawford and Erick Dampier all summer and Thursday night the long-rumored Crawford-to-the-Knicks trade happened.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Sterling, Ballmer have 'friendly' talk
- Carter: LeBron wasn't pushed to Cavaliers
- Kings rally late to claim summer-league title
- LeBron kicks off tour of China with pianist
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games New York Knicks Dart Cabinet