Isiah on verge of impressive overhaul
What Isiah Thomas wants ... Isiah Thomas gets.
With his owner writing blank checks and his town seemingly the No. 1 free-agent destination in the NBA, the Knicks' president seems to be on the verge of doing the impossible completely rebuilding the cellar-dwelling New York Knicks in less than a year. Thomas has actively pursued free agents Jamal Crawford and Erick Dampier all summer and Thursday night the long-rumored Crawford-to-the-Knicks trade happened.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Jordan rules: 'Cool' with No. 23 for LeBron
- Sources: Agents protesting NBPA head vote
- Sources: Wolves eye PF Young if Love dealt
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony #7 Game Time Royal T-Shirt