Clips pick Kittles over Q
The Clippers decided not to match the Suns' six-year, $42.6 million offer sheet for Quentin Richardson, sources told Insider. Instead, they traded for Nets shooting guard Kerry Kittles in a move that preserves their cap space for next season.
With most of the free-agent dollars dried up, several teams and player agents were waiting with bated breath for the decision. The Clippers' decision not to match for Q, but to trade for Kittles, may have been the worst of all worlds for the few free agents left out there.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
- Paul: Sitting out possible if Sterling remains
- Cavs still out front in Love talks, sources say
- Harden's 'cornerstones' belief miffs Parsons
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth L.A. Clippers Blake Griffin #32 White Revolution 30 Replica Basketball Jersey