Magic ready to let McGrady go?
Also see: Thursday's Draft Rumors
The NBA season might be over, but the real season is just beginning. Trade talk has been heating up for weeks, and it should reach a fever pitch today as we get within a week of the NBA draft. Insider has its ear to the ground. Here's what we're hearing:
We're still waiting to hear the outcome of a meeting scheduled this week between Magic owner Rich DeVos and Tracy McGrady. Apparently, though, Magic GM John Weisbrod already has made up his mind.
Multiple NBA sources told Insider on Wednesday that a handful of teams have had discussions with Weisbrod about trading for McGrady and he's open to dealing his superstar.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA taps 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Houston Rockets Crusher Watch