Tinsley, Jackson important for Pacers
Stephen Jackson is back from suspension and has shown signs of being a major contributor down the stretch, and he's going to have to be for this team to be successful. It's difficult to replace the impact of a player such as Ron Artest because of Artest's ability to dominate both ends of the floor. There are very few guys in this league who can do that, and even a team as deep as the Pacers is going to be hard-pressed to fill that void.
On Friday, Jackson scored 28 points, including 11 straight in the fourth quarter, in the Pacers' 106-82 victory over the visiting Cleveland Cavaliers.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Heat erase 2nd-half deficit, take down Pacers
- Sources: Lakers no longer shopping Gasol
- Clips overwhelm Pelicans in Davis' return
- Knicks outlast NBA-worst Bucks in double OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Indiana Pacers Scrum Navy T-Shirt