Road rocky for these four teams
The Timberwolves' and Pacers' title prospects seem very distant. Instead of contending, these teams simply are competing for playoff berths in their respective conferences. Each is on the outside looking in, and neither is showing any signs of salvaging its season.
Neither the Rockets or the Mavericks are as consistent as they would prefer. But considering the Rockets are trying to come together after multiple trades and the Mavericks are recovering from a spate of injuries, I think each team will accept its current place in the Western Conference standings.
But what does the future hold?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Lakers offer coaching job to Scott
- Melo: It was 'always Chicago or New York'
- 'Fortunate' Lakers introduce forward Boozer
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Houston Rockets Crusher Watch