Scouting the Red Sox
Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz.
This may be the best 1-2 starter punch they have had in the postseason with Curt Schilling and Pedro Martinez. The balanced lineup leans heavily on Ramirez and Ortiz, but there are good hitters up and down the order who can win games on their own.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Cardinals bolster pitching, acquire Masterson
- Lester scratched from start but no trade yet
- Dodgers' Scully will return for 66th season
- Eleven suspensions issued for Triple-A brawl
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Boston Red Sox Grey Wide Whale Knit Hat