Revenue-sharing success stories
For five surprise MLB teams, revenue sharing is the main reason they've gotten back on track.
The main reason they've gotten back on track this year is revenue sharing. They're revenue-sharing success stories -- examples of the concept working as it should.
As most baseball fans know, revenue sharing is the system mandated by Major League Baseball whereby the big-market teams share their revenue with the small-market teams.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Headley wins it in 14th of debut with Yanks
- Schoop's 2-run HR helps O's beat Angels
- Rockies place Tulowitzki (hip strain) on DL
- Lincecum posts first save as Giants need 14
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Youth Replica Cincinnati Reds Joey Votto #19 Alternate Red Jersey