Revenue-sharing success stories
For five surprise MLB teams, revenue sharing is the main reason they've gotten back on track.
The main reason they've gotten back on track this year is revenue sharing. They're revenue-sharing success stories -- examples of the concept working as it should.
As most baseball fans know, revenue sharing is the system mandated by Major League Baseball whereby the big-market teams share their revenue with the small-market teams.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Emotional Thomas, Torre headline HOF class
- Ortiz's homer reignites Red Sox-Rays rivalry
- Dodgers best Peavy, Giants to cap off sweep
- Cards' Wainwright gets majors-best 13th win
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Women's Cincinnati Reds Upperdeck Red Hoodie