Crosby, Greene head rookie class
Oakland's Bobby Crosby and San Diego's Khalil Greene are at the head of this season's rookie class.
Here's something else I'll bet you didn't know: Were it not for a stupid technicality, the two best American League rookies would have played for the same team.
And I'm talking about different rookies and different teams.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MLB briefs managers, GMs on replay system
- Source: Colon, Mets reach 2-year, $20M deal
- MLB plans to ban home plate collisions by '15
- Reports: Yanks nix Gardner-for-Phillips deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's San Diego Padres Franchise Navy Fitted Hat