Crosby, Greene head rookie class
Oakland's Bobby Crosby and San Diego's Khalil Greene are at the head of this season's rookie class.
Here's something else I'll bet you didn't know: Were it not for a stupid technicality, the two best American League rookies would have played for the same team.
And I'm talking about different rookies and different teams.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Verlander allows one hit in 1st spring start
- MRI shows ligament injury in Medlen's elbow
- Orioles' Machado disappointed by new deal
- Cahill jams knee; Arroyo might be delayed
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Oakland Athletics Classic Keychain