Hall-worthy starters keep workin' hard
Preparation and hard work keep Hall of Fame-caliber veteran pitchers (like Roger Clemens) in top form.
To most observers, these are first-ballot Hall of Famers. What's more amazing is that most athletes are slowing down when they reach their late 30s. But these veteran starters are actually getting better.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MLB briefs managers, GMs on replay system
- Source: Colon, Mets reach 2-year, $20M deal
- MLB plans to ban home plate collisions by '15
- Reports: Yanks nix Gardner-for-Phillips deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Houston Astros Cross-Body Navy Sheen Purse