Drew, Weaver guilty by association?
Will Ken Griffey Jr. enter Cooperstown in the Mays-Aaron-Bonds pantheon? Plus, notes on Jeff Weaver, Bobby Cox and more.
I'm glad Ken Griffey Jr. has regained his form. The notion that Junior was not a Hall of Famer has been widely discussed lately. It's absurd. No one has put together a better decade at the plate and in the field. Koufax gained entry on the basis of the six best years anyone could remember seeing. Griffey did the same for longer. Flukish injuries in the Queen City should not undermine his legacy of excellence and determination.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Cano thanks N.Y., finalizes big Mariners deal
- Rule 5 pick Nieto on Biogenesis clinic list
- Source: Joba, Tigers agree on 1-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin MLB San Francisco Giants Kid's Uniform Set