Willis out to prove himself ... again
Dontrelle's excellent post-World Series adventure has included a tour of the Negro League Museum in Kansas City, with Buck O'Neil as his guide, and a December visit to New York, where he rang the opening bell at the NASDAQ and mingled at Jay-Z's exclusive nightspot. Willis has made television appearances on Carson Daly's late-night show and the "Best Damn Sports Show Period."
So has all this gallivanting and elbow-rubbing swelled Willis's head to the extent that his cap will be even more askew in 2004? Don't count on it.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Zimmerman hamstring injury requires DL stay
- MLB suspends Padres' Maybin 25 games
- Headley wins it in 14th of debut with Yanks
- Rockies place Tulowitzki (hip strain) on DL
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Men's Miami Marlins Icon Watch