Predicting Cy success for Hudson, Big Unit
Tim Hudson and Randy Johnson lead a list of big-name players who will play in new leagues in 2005.
Over $1 billion was spent on free-agent players. Four of the five winningest pitchers switched leagues during the offseason. Twelve of the 37 batters who hit 30 or more home runs in 2004 will be wearing different uniforms in '05, as well.
Now that all of the players have a home, the challenge will be for them to perform and justify the dollars or talent given up to acquire them.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Verlander allows one hit in 1st spring start
- MRI shows ligament injury in Medlen's elbow
- Orioles' Machado disappointed by new deal
- Cahill jams knee; Arroyo might be delayed
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Baltimore Orioles Full-Zip Black Discover Jacket