Glavine's luck runs out
The way some players luck has been this season, a healthy fear of Friday the 13th is in order.
They don't always. Not by a long shot, and today we'll pick the unluckiest pitcher and the unluckiest team in the majors this season.
Those are the worst of them, but the pattern is clear. In 16 of his 24 starts, Glavine has allowed two or fewer earned runs. In those 16 starts he's just 7-5 with four no-decisions (and the Mets lost three of those games).
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Nats' Werth to serve 5 days for driving 105
- Phils sign Billingsley to 1-year, $1.5M deal
- Men who beat Giants fan guilty of gun crime
- Minaya leaves Padres to be MLBPA adviser
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's New York Yankees Derek Jeter "salute The Captain" Navy V-neck T-shirt