Can Peterson work his magic?
With Opening Day just around the corner, several GMs still are pondering important questions.
Updated: March 29, 2005, 12:33 PM ETBy Jerry Crasnick | ESPN Insider
JUPITER, Fla. It's comforting to know you can always count on some things in the Grapefruit League. The Yankees will average 10,000-plus a game at Legends Field. The traffic is always horrific on Route 4 from Tampa past Orlando. And for every general manager who has things under control, three look harried as they explore late trade possibilities and try to finalize rosters for the season opener.
Meanwhile, for every mystery that's resolved, several persist. Here are five questions to ponder in Florida with a little more than a week left until Opening Day:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Ryu, Dodgers 1st to have 3 11-game winners
- Jones' 2 homers power Orioles past Angels
- Ortiz (2 HRs) passes Yastrzemski in Sox rout
- Verlander moves to 3rd in Tigers K's in win
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Women's Toronto Blue Jays Charm Watch