Can Peterson work his magic?
With Opening Day just around the corner, several GMs still are pondering important questions.
Updated: March 29, 2005, 12:33 PM ETBy Jerry Crasnick | ESPN Insider
JUPITER, Fla. It's comforting to know you can always count on some things in the Grapefruit League. The Yankees will average 10,000-plus a game at Legends Field. The traffic is always horrific on Route 4 from Tampa past Orlando. And for every general manager who has things under control, three look harried as they explore late trade possibilities and try to finalize rosters for the season opener.
Meanwhile, for every mystery that's resolved, several persist. Here are five questions to ponder in Florida with a little more than a week left until Opening Day:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Lester scratched from start but no trade yet
- Dodgers' Scully will return for 66th season
- Eleven suspensions issued for Triple-A brawl
- Cain to meet with Dr. Andrews about elbow
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica Toronto Blue Jays R.A. Dickey #43 Alternate Royal Jersey