Men's college basketball: Saturday brings us 14 games involving 18 Top 25 teams. You read that right. Like I said, cancel your plans and settle in. Here are the key games to keep an eye on:
• We start at noon with a Big East showdown as No. 20 Syracuse visits No. 11 Georgetown (CBS). The Hoyas will be without starting point guard Chris Wright, who suffered a broken hand on Wednesday night.
• Next up is the game of the weekend at 2 p.m. (also on CBS) -- a showdown in the wild, wild West when No. 7 BYU and the NCAA's leading scorer Jimmer Fredette visit No. 4 San Diego State for Mountain West supremacy. In their last meeting, Fredette scored 43 points against the Aztecs, who have lost their last three games against the Cougars.
• If you prefer the bruising style of the Big East, ESPN has resurgent No. 25 St. John's at No. 14 Villanova also at 2 p.m.
• If SEC hoops is up your alley, check out red-hot No. 13 Florida when its visits No. 22 Kentucky at 4 p.m. (CBS). The Gators have won six straight SEC games.
• Out west, No. 10 Arizona visits UCLA at 4 p.m. (FSN) with the Pac-10 regular-season title on the line.
• Also on ESPN: No. 21 Missouri at Kansas State (noon), No. 2 Kansas at Oklahoma (4 p.m.) and No. 1 Duke at Virginia Tech (9 p.m.).
• Sunday brings us six more Top 25 games, including No. 8 Purdue at Michigan State (1 p.m., ESPN), and a Big East battle between No. 6 Pitt and No. 16 Louisville (2 p.m., CBS).
Women's college basketball: All 25 of the Top 25 teams are in action this weekend. All 25!
• Saturday is a frenzy with nine games, highlighted by No. 1 UConn (14-0 Big East) at No. 19 Georgetown at 3 p.m., and No. 22 Marquette hosts No. 11 DePaul at 8 p.m.
• Sunday brings us 12 more games including two Top 25 showdowns, both at 5 p.m. In the ACC, No. 16 North Carolina visits No. 9 Duke. In the Big 12, No. 15 Oklahoma hosts No. 3 Baylor on ESPN2.
NBA: It's a full slate of NBA games in the first weekend after the trade deadline. Here are the games of note:
• Friday: Devin Harris and Derrick Favors will make their Jazz debut as Utah visits the Pacers at 7 p.m. The Jazz haven't won since Jerry Sloan stepped down, and now Deron Williams is a Net. ... Williams makes his Nets debut at San Antonio at 8 p.m. ... Kevin Love goes for his 45th consecutive double-double when the Timberwolves host the Hornets at 8 p.m. ... ESPN has the game of the night at 8 p.m. with Orlando hosting Oklahoma City, who made some big moves at the deadline.
• Saturday: There are six games, but remember what I said about college basketball on Saturday?
• Sunday: Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant -- enough said. The Lakers face the Thunder in Oklahoma City at 2:30 p.m. on ABC. ... Well played NBA schedule makers, having the Knicks at the Heat the weekend after the trade deadline. It's like they knew Carmelo Anthony would be in New York. Tune in at 8 p.m. on ESPN.
Information from ESPN Stats and Information was used in this report.