Quick first quarter thoughts (7-0 Boise)
* TCU is lucky to be down just 7-0. They've looked nervous, had bad penalties, Andy Dalton threw an interception return for a touchdown and Boise State missed a field goal.
* Boise State's defense has played well, especially against the pass. TCU came out throwing and now have started to run the ball more and may find some rhythm doing it.
* Kellen Moore has been inconsistent early, but he may be finding his stride. He's missed some deep balls that were open, but he's moved his team against the No. 1 defense in the country.
* Boise State had 73 yards in the first quarter and TCU had 57.
* The headsets went out for TCU in the first quarter and that may have bothered the Frogs more than the Broncos.
* So far, Boise has really dominated play. But it's only 7-0. We'll see if TCU can come back and get going.
103.3 FM ESPN PODCASTS
Play Podcast Part 2 of the articles on OSU's involvment in academic fraud was released. Some claim the expose is unfounded. Ian and Richard warn that there are two sides to all stories.
Play Podcast Fitzsimmons and Durrett discuss Mack Brown, Manny Diaz and all the latest with the Texas Longhorns.
Play Podcast Fitzsimmons and Durrett give you the latest on the Johnny Manziel story and Charles Barkley weighs in. You won't believe who the outspoken NBA Hall of Famer is disappointed in and what he thinks about the autograph allegations.
Play Podcast Kirk Herbstreit joins Fitzsimmons and Durrett for his weekly visit to preview the 2013 college football season.
Play Podcast Former TCU and current Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton joins Fitzsimmons and Durrett to discuss the expectations for the Bengals this season, give a prediction for the TCU-LSU game and talk about what it's like having the Hard Knocks cameras follow him.
Play Podcast Randy Galloway, Matt Mosley, and Mark Friedman react to Dez Bryant's comments regarding the NCAA's ongoing investigation of Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel.
Play Podcast Richard Durrett, Ian Fitzsimmons and Glenn "Stretch" Smith react to Dez Bryant sounding off yesterday after practice about Johnny Manziel and the shadiness of the NCAA.
Play Podcast Former NCAA investigator and Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe joins Fitzsimmons and Durrett to weigh in on the Johnny Manziel drama and give some insight as to what goes on during an NCAA investigation.